Friday, May 8, 2009

The Best Home Work-Out Machine Ever

Friday night after work, I went over to Angel's friend's house for our weekly dinner / language exchange.

As usual, a good time was had by all.








During our visit, I spied an interesting little contraption in the corner of the room that I had to investigate further:


It's a tiny mechanical bull, complete with stirrups!

This little home exercise machine for working out your abs and I have to tell you, I give it two enthusiastic thumbs up! You can adjust the speed and the angle of the saddle to work out different parts of your abdomen at varying intensities and after only a couple of minutes on the thing, I felt it working!

(Here is an unflattering video of me riding the bull!)

What a fun way to work out your abs while watching the TV. This is on my list of random crap that I'd like to own one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment