Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Project 365: Day 172

Just walking through the University of Minnesota's campus today...
I have to admit, I went to bed pretty pissed at myself last night. I had a 7am flight today from Des Moines to Minnesota, but instead of staying in Des Moines, I booked a hotel in Ames. I had to wake up at 4am to drive an hour to the airport (wish I knew Minneapolis is only a three hour drive from Ames!) and then had three rapid-fire meetings as soon as i landed in Minneapolis - one of which I felt completely unprepared for.  On top of that, my meetings for tomorrow were cancelled and I'm not going home until Thursday. The icing on the cake was that I didn't get my first cup of coffee until 2pm (after all my meetings) so I was dragging to say the least. This is just not my week.

But all went well, life goes on, and on my way to my car this afternoon I came across this pretty little flower. Sometimes you just have to stop and smell the roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment