Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Project 365: Day 186

Earlier this summer Nick and I started working with a personal trainer down at the Y to hone our boxing skills. (Turns out thanks to Billy Blanks and TaeBo, I'm kind of a badass - although I do have some pretty bad habbits that I need to break, also thanks to my many hours spent with Billy)

Kenny is our coach and he's basically awesome. At first glance he's not the most threatening guy (actually he's REALLY friendly!) but don't be fooled ladies and gentlemen - if he really wanted to he could knock you out!  I'm pretty sure he could take Nick and I down simultaneously with his eyes closed and one hand tied behind his back, hehe.

Thankfully, he's not that kind of guy and we are having a blast working with him. Last night we focused on foot work and self defense. Biggest lesson of the night - think outside the box.

Here's Kenny and Nick posing for my picture of the day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment