Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fame Strikes Again!

As I mentioned before, being a foreigner here in Taiwan has given me all kinds of unique opportunities that certainly wouldn't be as readily available to me if I were in the US.

I've already been in an
infomercial, and a company advertisement. Today I also filmed a second infomercial, this one for the company that I actually teach for. And now, along with my acting, modeling, and product endorsement, I can add "voice over work" to my resume!

These videos are from 2 separate recording sessions with the same producer that did my Cotex commercial. It was a fun experience and I got paid pretty well, about $1000NT ($33US) per hour.


Along with the actual voice recording, I was responsible for editing the scripts. For example, the fertility clinic ad originally said that they could help you "successfully breed a baby"and boasted of a high "success rate of test tube baby." Needless to say, editing these was no easy task! Especially for the second video because, at the time, I had no idea what this contraption was that they were writing about!

Anyway, here are my videos! I'm telling you - this is one girl who's star is rising!











1 comment:

  1. Want To Boost Your ClickBank Traffic And Commissions?

    Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products using banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your picked ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the available ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete