Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Project 365: Day 263

Back in Billerica for some Bruker on Bruker bonding! (or really just some internal meetings)

Tuesday night I went out to eat with a big group of colleagues from all over the world. Afterwards, I had a couple of beers with my boss and attempted to explain to him my little picture project. He didn't really get it - said that it sounded to him like I had too much time on my hands... which probably isn't a good thing!!!  I tried to get a picture of him for my picture of the day, but he refused:
 
Instead he told me I should take a picture of the ridiculously large salt container at the restaurant. This is what is wrong with America! (Says my Canadian boss!)
 
I have to say, I can't disagree... who needs that much salt at the dinner table!?

No comments:

Post a Comment