Thursday, March 8, 2012

Project 365: Day 13

For almost the last year, Nick and I have been going to a class at the local Y called "Extreme Fitness," but we just call it "Lamar" after the instructor of the class (As in "are you going to Lamar today?")

Lamar is awesome. He's like a high school coach, you want to show up for him and you want to work your ass off for him  - and he won't let you down. The class is like a boot camp, there's running, agility ladders, plyometrics, weight lifting... it's got it all.  AND it's 4 days a week! When I'm not traveling, I try to go 2-3 times/week, but when I'm on the road, sometimes I miss it all together.

Anyway, this week I was home all week (YAY) and got to go to class Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, so my picture of the day is of Lamar. He's great!




No comments:

Post a Comment