Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Project 365: Day 236

oh the thrills of flying through Chicago....
It seems like every flight in the terminal is delayed. I was originally supposed to get to Boston around dinner time. Then a colleague of mine scheduled a meeting smack dab in the middle of the day and it was JUST too close to keep the flight. I rescheduled for my current flight which was supposed to land in Boston at 10pm. As of right now we're delayed until a 12:30 arrival. That doesn't put me at my hotel until 1:30am at the earliest probably won't crash until 2-2:30 and I have to be at the office at 8:30am for a customer demo! I'm sure I'll just be a ball of energy tomorrow!

Can't wait to get home on Friday. I'm not traveling next week!

**UPDATE** I didn't actually get to my hotel until 4:30am!! The flight was delayed another two hours after I posted this! boooo.

1 comment: