Saturday, October 20, 2012

Project 365: Day 239

It feels like FOREVER since I hung out w/ Aimee, but finally on Saturday we got back together for a night out on the town. First we went to Sam's for a little evening brewski and a visit w/ Aimee's boyfriend, Kevin.
And then we were off!

My friend Randi Barnard has a fashion line (Frankie Rae Designs) that she showed at Denver Fashion Week this year. Unfortunately I missed it, BUT fortunately, she had an encore performance Saturday night! Aimee, Nick, and I went down to Larimer Square's Suite 200 to check out her show!! Sadly, I didn't get any great pictures of her stuff, but I did manage to catch a couple shots.
She actually designed dresses for Aimee and me for a wedding we were in last year and she borrowed Aimee's dress to show off at the fashion show!
Here's Aimee rockin' it herself on Annie's wedding day.
 And this is the dress Randi made for me! (it wasn't in the fashion show though :-( booo) it's pretty neat to have a dress designed especially for you... and Randi did a pretty good job if I do say so myself!
After the show, da club was bumpin and we were even visited by some sailors!
Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment