Monday, November 10, 2008

Post Secret

I vaguely remember hearing about Post Secret at some point in the past, but I never bothered to look it up and see what it was all about. For some reason today I found myself on the Post Secret website... at this point I really can't remember why, but I'm really glad that I did. It's awesome.

Post Secret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard. A guy named Frank collects them and posts some of them once a week on his
blog. He has also published 4 books of compilations of the post cards that he has recieved. It is really a cool thing and I'd like to encourage everyone to check it out.

Here is a video Frank made about the project... (posted on the Post Secret Community website)


No comments:

Post a Comment