Sunday, April 22, 2012

Project 365: Day 54, 55, 56

Day 54:
After a nice sushi lunch with a customer I headed up to the poster session to look for some of my customers. I spent about 15 minutes visiting several of their posters, finding none of them manning their posts, when a Bruker customer from Estonia approached me and asked me if I wanted to go on a bike ride. I didn't have to be in the suite for almost 4 hours so I figured, why not!

30 minutes later, we met in the lobby to head out on a ride. I figured we'd be out for an hour or two, but we ended up on a 4-hour, 24 mile bike ride - a little more than I bargained for, but it was great to get out of the hotel for a bit and we managed to get two little swims in as well... not too shabby.

Day 55:
On Thursday I managed to sneak away for an afternoon and actually get some solid beach time in - it was glorious. The sun was out, the water was the perfect temperature, the week was almost over... it was a beautiful day!

Day 56:
Thursday night our suite was open until 2:30am!!! The customers couldn't get enough of the band - it was some of the best dancing I have seen in years!

No comments:

Post a Comment