Monday, May 14, 2012

Project 365: Day 80

After Lamar's class, my fiance and I went on a little dinner date to our favorite Vietnamese restaurant in Denver, Pho-na-tic. Lucky for us, it just happens to be right in our own neighborhood and walking distance from the YMCA (it's right across the street from the capitol building on Colfax and Sherman if anyone is interested!)
The menu is pretty simple - it's Vietnamese street food - but it wouldn't even matter if they had a 10 page menu because I get the same exact thing every time I go there - a pork noodle bowl with an egg roll. It's DEEEE-LISH and it is by far the best noodle bowl I've had since I was in Saigon. (Also they have the best Pho I've had since I was in Vietname too!)
To put the icing on the cake, they also have pearl milk tea and it is absolutely the BEST pearl milk tea we've had since we were in Taiwan - it tastes almost exactly like Taiwanese pearl milk tea and it's divine. 
mmmmm great Monday night meal AND very affordable! Tonight, my belly is very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment