Saturday, January 24, 2009

Where have I been!?

Well, life has been quite exciting these last couple of days.

Nick and I both now have jobs (at the same company, Columbia) and we have a two bedroom apartment in the northern area of Taichung! We have been spending a considerable amount of time trying to find an Internet cafe and FINALLY succeeded!! (hopefully after the New Year we will finally figure out how to get Internet in our apartment... and our own SCOOTERS!!)

Anyway, I have written a couple of blogs over the last week and once I go home and put them on my flash drive I will come back to this lovely (read dingy) Internet gaming cafe and post them here (hopefully soon!).

Just wanted to let you know that we're alive and well and having a hell of a time figuring things out here, but its good!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the jobs and on the apartments! We all need you to share pics, soon!

    ReplyDelete